Photo via: prettydesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas tree
- So simple. Take a sticky hook and hang a decorative bag for trash. Find large assortment of girly car accessories at CarDecor.com.
- *Decoração e Invenção*: Outubro 2016
- 1ea7e89d4e967b328c6a73acda1f0638.jpg 600×2691 Pixel
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- 41 Dollar Store Hacks Every Parent Should Know About Pinned this bc theres a pic of McDonalds
- 17 Surprising Ways To Make Your Stuff Look More Expensive Using A Spray Paint
- Tweet Pin It If you couldn’t tell already, we LOVE Halloween. And we also LOVE cute gift ideas. So put the two together in fun Halloween gift ideas and we are too excited! Look at all these cute little gifts that you could give someone for Halloween this year! There’s ideas for friends or neighbors…Read More »
- If you are looking to decorate for Christmas on a small budget, then you have come to the right place. We are sharing 11 of our favorite DIY Dollar Store
- Cool craft for kids- i kind of want to do this myself!
- Paint a dollar store metal tray with chalkboard paint to give it a whole new purpose.
- Made out of stove burner covers from the dollar store — brilliant!