Photo via: kerst.crea-kids.nl
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Dollar store candles and some spray paint! Mask with blue painters tape your design on the glass and use your spray paint color to go with your theme!
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- One of the most beautiful things about Christmas is giving and receiving gifts. This holiday season, don’t settle for store-bought gifts. Make your loved ones feel special by giving them a DIY Christmas gift. What better way to celebrate this holiday than creative handmade Christmas gifts? The time, effort, creativity, and love you spent on…Read More »
- Smart Health Talk Pick: Low cost way to make something that can add something special to a room. Use a small branch, hang on wall and add other decorations to hang on it such as garland or small bulbs.
- A few more of my jars. The largest is a pickle jar, the others are Bath and Body Works three wick candle jars. Once they were empty, I cleaned the jar. Then I sanded the top with an orbital sander to remove the logos, then spray painted it with Rust-oleum Metallic paint, drilled a hole in the middle and added a cute knob from Hobby Lobby. (The screw from the knob was a bit too long, so I had to snip it shorter to make it fit right.)
- Looking for new decor ideas? Try this neat idea with a dollar store doily and Painters Touch Spray Paint colour of your choice! Make sure to use light, even strokes for best resuts!
- I don’t know a DIY’er that doesn’t love an amazing Dollar Store DIY and this is one of the cleverest and coolest I have seen! No doubt your local Dollar Store has an assortment of frames and it’s time for you to run down and pick up 8 of them to make this fabulous project. …
- 1. Take plastic tubs from the Dollar Store, and upgrade them using metallic spray paint to give them a galvanized finish! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- Only a couple of more weeks of school and it’s officially summer! I love dressing up my front door for the season, so I’m thinking of creating a new Summer Wreath. I’ve been searching the web high and low for some awesome ideas…. So today I thought I’d share with you my Top 15 Fabulous …
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.