Photo via: creativehandmadecollections.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cheap wine glass + tea light candle + paper cup with bottom cut out. So cute and easy!
- DIY with white paper bag. Glue on paper dollies and place sand on the bottom of each bag and then place a tea light candle in the center!
- Any easy way for great dorm room sound? A DIY speaker system! Step 1: Gather supplies: 2 plastic cups, a toilet paper roll, Washi tape, Xacto knife and a Sharpie. Step 2: Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife. Step 3: Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out; cover with decorative tape. Step 4: Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot. Rock on!
- Paper Issues: Rudolph with Your Nose so Bright! – His light up nose is made out of a tea light!
- Dollar tree paper lantern with light! $1.00 One pack of coffee filters 150 count $1.00 One pack of AAA batteries 8 count $1.00 (only need 2) Just scrunch the bottom part of the filter a little smaller and make the bottom flat to crate a fluffy flower look then just glue away! Until u reach the end… Note: If u want the color to show through, space out the placement of the filters on the lantern
- Cut the bottoms off wine bottles to use for candle covers. Outdoors, they will keep the wind from blowing them out.
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- DIY Thrifted Dishes Bird Feeder and Bird Bath from Morena’s Corner. I’ve gotten a message asking for more outdoor DIYs, and these are just a variation on the “glue and stick” cake stands. Top Photo: Tea Cup Bird Feeder Tutorial from Morena’s Corner at Dollar Store Crafts here. Bottom Photo: Tea Pot Bird Bath Tutorial from Morena’s Corner here.
- Glitter stemmed wine glass. Cheap wine glass with excellent quality! Great for wedding parties, New Years and holiday dinners, or just to have for a girls night out birthday celebration! Choose from a
- Cork candles. Finish your wine and collect corks. Then soak them in a capped mason jar filled with aceatone alcohol for a week. Light them up and enjoy making the easiest candle there ever could be. Happy summer!
- glass beads from dollar store + scrapbook paper + magnet = cute (cheap!) diy wedding favors
- Home Interiors Wrought Iron Wall Sconce Candle Holder 12892 Rustic Rustic wrought iron with hurricane sleeve candle holder for indoor or outdoor use. Assembled, unit measures 12.5 inches tall x 6 inches at its widest point. Glass can be slid up and down to light or extinguish a candle held inside. Candle and hardware to attach to the wall is included. See full description for more information.