Photo via: repinly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cheap wine glass + tea light candle + paper cup with bottom cut out.
- DIY with white paper bag. Glue on paper dollies and place sand on the bottom of each bag and then place a tea light candle in the center!
- Any easy way for great dorm room sound? A DIY speaker system! Step 1: Gather supplies: 2 plastic cups, a toilet paper roll, Washi tape, Xacto knife and a Sharpie. Step 2: Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife. Step 3: Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out; cover with decorative tape. Step 4: Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot. Rock on!
- Cut the bottoms off wine bottles to use for candle covers. Outdoors, they will keep the wind from blowing them out.
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Glitter stemmed wine glass. Cheap wine glass with excellent quality! Great for wedding parties, New Years and holiday dinners, or just to have for a girls night out birthday celebration! Choose from a
- Cork candles. Finish your wine and collect corks. Then soak them in a capped mason jar filled with aceatone alcohol for a week. Light them up and enjoy making the easiest candle there ever could be. Happy summer!
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Sooo cute! Making a cloche out of a glass candle stick, glass plate, glass and knob. Stone spray paint can change any dollar store find…Savvy Seasons by Liz
- beer coasters- tiles, felt for bottom, modge podge on cut 6-pack holders, and coat with hi-gloss laquer
- cake plates from light covers and plastic dishes – have seen many versions of the constructed cake plate using different things but this is the first Ive seen with the light covers – I like the idea of using plastic plates making these cheap enough to put out several at a party, mix up the plate colors to match your party decor
- How To Make Wine Glass Snow Globe Candle Holder | The WHOot