Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out the tutorial: DIY No-Sew Pillow Cover crafts decor
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Anthropologie Gold Desk Organizer Knockoff crafts homedecor
- nice Check out the tutorial: DIY Paint and Distress Mason Jars Industry Standar… – http://home-painting.info/nice-check-out-the-tutorial-diy-paint-and-distress-mason-jars-industry-standar/
- In this DIY, learn how to make clay gumball machines. Use them for charms, pendants, keyrings, and more! Check out all the other craft-related video from SoC…
- Shabby-licious!! I would use a more natural jute rope you can usually find at your local dollar store 🙂 check out The Metal Barn on ETSY to see what awesome rustic finds were making in the barn!! Rope covered coffee cans, jars, etc… nice to give something in
- Love the gold animal craze and want to give it a try? Check out six awesome projects featuring DIY gold animals!
- Dollar Store Crafts – Hanging Baskets – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Great idea of using a small wire basket to organize your eye palettes organize makeup SheGreenville. Great Ideas For Makeup Organization, From Cheap DIY Projects For Building A Vanity Or a Bathroom Drawer, To The Loftier Goals and Storage Solutions. These Can Come From The Dollar Store Or Ikea and Work For Storing Your Acrylic Makeup Products In A Cute And Fun Way. Also Great For Travel Ideas.
- Get the perfect festive look for your home without spending a fortune by trying out some of these quick and easy Christmas decor crafts. From Glitter Acorns
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- I just love to sew but honestly, sometimes I think if I make one more thing for my house, it may just be too much. Ever felt that way when you walk in your kitchen? All my family and friends envy the homemade decor and crafts I have all over the place, though. So this year, I decided I would make DI
- DIY Ombre Candy Corn Wine Bottle Vases Halloween Decorations Tutorial | Brit + Co – Spooktacular Halloween DIYs, Crafts and Projects – The BEST Do it Yourself Halloween Decorations