Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Decorative Door Trim crafts decor
- Check out the tutorial: DIY No-Sew Pillow Cover crafts decor
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Anthropologie Gold Desk Organizer Knockoff crafts homedecor
- Check out this beautiful popsicle stick hexagon shelf DIY. Click on image to see more DIY crafts for your home.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Gold Magnetic Letters @istandarddesign
- nice Check out the tutorial: DIY Paint and Distress Mason Jars Industry Standar… – http://home-painting.info/nice-check-out-the-tutorial-diy-paint-and-distress-mason-jars-industry-standar/
- In this DIY, learn how to make clay gumball machines. Use them for charms, pendants, keyrings, and more! Check out all the other craft-related video from SoC…
- DIY tiered wire baskets – I need one of these in every room. Add little drawer knobs for feet.
- DIY Thrifted Dishes Bird Feeder and Bird Bath from Morena’s Corner. I’ve gotten a message asking for more outdoor DIYs, and these are just a variation on the “glue and stick” cake stands. Top Photo: Tea Cup Bird Feeder Tutorial from Morena’s Corner at Dollar Store Crafts here. Bottom Photo: Tea Pot Bird Bath Tutorial from Morena’s Corner here.
- Check out this step by step tutorial for learning how to make painted and frosted glass jars ~ which make great candle holders!
- The perfect beach decor starts with a palm tree and ends with the sun setting over blue sea. This tropical wall hanging is a bright and cheery addition to your coastal decor. The size is approximately 32” wide x 21” tall x 2” This wall art is made from reclaimed pallet wood. The years of weather and miles of wear creates a rustic look that simply cannot be artificially created. Splits, cracks and nail holes build character. This item has already been sold. Your purchase will be a very similar product. Reclaimed wood provides a unique appearance. Each item is a one of a kind. While custom orders will be very similar to the item shown, some differences may be noticeable. This item is shipped complete and with necessary mounting hardware. This product is as seen here, complete and ready to ship. Check out the rest of the shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/WoodburyCreek?ref=search_shop_redirect 123161
- Shabby-licious!! I would use a more natural jute rope you can usually find at your local dollar store 🙂 check out The Metal Barn on ETSY to see what awesome rustic finds were making in the barn!! Rope covered coffee cans, jars, etc… nice to give something in