Photo via: cherryblossom56.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tie Dye Folding Techniques using Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye with @bystephanielynn
- Spring is an miraculous season here at StoneGable! The countryside and my yard begin to wake up! I can actually smell spring in the air. The cherry and apple trees are ripe with buds ready to burst. And the bird’s sweet song begin to fill the air once again. Daffodils and crocuses and hyacinths poke more »
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!
- Dollartree vase becomes a designer piece with dye. The secret is the Modge Podge undercoat. ♥ it!
- How to make a coastal decorative vase with Mod podge and Rit dye
- Sense and Simplicity: DIY Christmas plates made with dollar store plates and a red Sharpie. Tutorial and link for images at: http://gracie-senseandsimplicity.blogspot.ca/2011/12/come-on-in-for-visit.html
- DIY Sharpie Mugs – 20 Best DIY Valentines Day Gifts for Your Man | GleamItUp
- 21 crafters share their tips on the perfect method for DIY Sharpie Marker mugs! Learn how to make the design last and not fade. A must read!
- DIY Sharpie Mugs: She explains to the tee how she cooked her mug at 425 for 30 minutes and then left the mug to cool in the oven. The results: a permanent cup at last! — good because I did this once at 350 and the sharpie washed off
- sharpie crafts, diy mugs, hellosociety, kitchenware
- DIY Tic Tac Toe Game Board for kids– this would be easy to do for either gender. those pretty organza bags with the black sharpie lines and different colored glass stones from the dollar store 🙂 love it!
- Any easy way for great dorm room sound? A DIY speaker system! Step 1: Gather supplies: 2 plastic cups, a toilet paper roll, Washi tape, Xacto knife and a Sharpie. Step 2: Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife. Step 3: Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out; cover with decorative tape. Step 4: Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot. Rock on!