Photo via: cherryblossom56.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tie Dye Folding Techniques using Tulip One-Step Tie-Dye with @bystephanielynn
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!
- 21 crafters share their tips on the perfect method for DIY Sharpie Marker mugs! Learn how to make the design last and not fade. A must read!
- DIY Sharpie Mugs – 20 Best DIY Valentines Day Gifts for Your Man | GleamItUp
- Sense and Simplicity: DIY Christmas plates made with dollar store plates and a red Sharpie. Tutorial and link for images at: http://gracie-senseandsimplicity.blogspot.ca/2011/12/come-on-in-for-visit.html
- sharpie crafts, diy mugs, hellosociety, kitchenware
- DIY Sharpie Mugs: She explains to the tee how she cooked her mug at 425 for 30 minutes and then left the mug to cool in the oven. The results: a permanent cup at last! — good because I did this once at 350 and the sharpie washed off
- Any easy way for great dorm room sound? A DIY speaker system! Step 1: Gather supplies: 2 plastic cups, a toilet paper roll, Washi tape, Xacto knife and a Sharpie. Step 2: Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife. Step 3: Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out; cover with decorative tape. Step 4: Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot. Rock on!
- How to make a coastal decorative vase with Mod podge and Rit dye
- Dollartree vase becomes a designer piece with dye. The secret is the Modge Podge undercoat. ♥ it!
- What is the best way to make, bake, and care for Sharpie mugs? A test of different temperatures, times, and kinds of washing to find out.
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year. Christmas gifts for the neighbors? Pin++ for Pinterest