Photo via: midwestliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Are you ready to make some handmade ornaments to decorate Christmas? Here is a list of 50 DIY Christmas Ornament Ideas you can use to easily make some.
- 20+ DIY Disney ornaments | Lots of fun kids craft ideas for your Christmas decorating! Frozen ornaments, Mickey Mouse ornaments and more! So fun!
- Outdoor lantern and ornaments. More
- Simple candles wrapped with rustic jingle bells and jute rope create pretty Christmas centerpiece.
- Jingle bell candles as a centerpiece for Christmas :: hitting up the dollar store!!!
- Decorating For The Holidays On A Budget. I actually was able to decorate two small Christmas trees with ornaments like these from the dollar store for $7 and they look absolutely gorgeous!
- Christmas ball window decor. Walmart has packs of sparkly ornaments for a dollar- perfect for this.
- Clothespin Snowflake Ornament Tutorial | 27 Spectacularly Easy DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments, see more at http://diyready.com/spectacularly-easy-diy-ornaments-for-your-christmas-tree
- Weaving Colorful Ornaments In A Wire Hanger of Christmas Decor! – Cute DIY Projects
- DYI Christmas Trees! 1. Pick your tree cone form (A.C. Moore/Michaels) 2. Get any type of Christmas beads or ornaments 3. Get your hot glue gun ready… 4. Glue on your beads or ornaments starting from the bottom up! Its that easy!
- Dollar store Christmas ornament wreath -Great idea! Lots of DOllar Store ideas -just search!