Photo via: refreshrestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Designer Switchplates | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Mini Snow Globe made from Dollar Tree items
- Dollar Tree Budget Christmas Decor and Home Decorating Ideas – Annual blog link party features liek hot chocolate bars, DIY wreaths, Christmas Tree ornament decorations, craft ideas, gifts & more www.foxhollowcottage.com
- Create beautiful Christmas decor on a budget with these DIY Dollar Store Holiday decorations & crafts. |10 DIY Dollar Store Holiday Decorations
- My Delicious Ambiguity: DIY Christmas Decor On A Budget
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Decorating For The Holidays On A Budget. I actually was able to decorate two small Christmas trees with ornaments like these from the dollar store for $7 and they look absolutely gorgeous!
- Mini lamppost snow globe how-to. Its like Narnia in a jar! Via Dishfunctional Designs.
- **DIY Christmas Tree Cone – Thats right – No more expensive styrofoam forms – KITCHEN FUNNELS! Available at every dollar store on earth! Stack them and viola a tree! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rustic-Farmhouse-Decor/636679889706127
- If you are looking to decorate for Christmas on a small budget, then you have come to the right place. We are sharing 11 of our favorite DIY Dollar Store
- Dollar Tree Budget Christmas Craft and Decorating Ideas