Photo via: simplycountrylife.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Christmas tree
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Decorating For The Holidays On A Budget. I actually was able to decorate two small Christmas trees with ornaments like these from the dollar store for $7 and they look absolutely gorgeous!
- DIY Burlap Christmas sign made from a Dollar Tree ornament and frames.
- Dollar Tree Budget Christmas Decor and Home Decorating Ideas – Annual blog link party features liek hot chocolate bars, DIY wreaths, Christmas Tree ornament decorations, craft ideas, gifts & more www.foxhollowcottage.com
- Create beautiful Christmas decor on a budget with these DIY Dollar Store Holiday decorations & crafts. |10 DIY Dollar Store Holiday Decorations
- Christmas trees to make under five dollars. Made using dollar store stuff! holiday crafts decor TheBetterHalf
- Dollar Tree! DIY: Affordable Christmas Ornament Wreath
- Easy DIY Christmas Ornament Ideas – Penguin Lightbulbs – Click Pic for 30 Holiday Craft Ideas
- Dollar Store DIY Christmas Tree Decor! What you will need: Styrofoam cones, Craft paint & Brush (optional, you can leave white also) Glue gun, Glue sticks Glass bowl fillers (Ones that are flat on bottom). The process is so simple. Paint the styrofoam (optional), let dry, glue on the glass. Pretty and Shiny!