Photo via: siegelthurston.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create these adorably jolly Santa napkin rings for even less with $1 supplies from Dollar Tree. Your Christmas dinner table will be filled with cheer!
- Great Christmas table setting, simple to create, and clear up!!
- Add some sparkle to your next party with this super easy mint, gold, and silver tassel garland. Choose your own colors to create unique party or home decor!
- Set The Table For Christmas Dinner With Style This Holiday Season – Christmas Table Settings | Young House Love
- 7 Clever DIY Centerpieces You Should Copy Right Now: Flowers styled in gold painted bottles. So chic for an adult birthday dinner party.
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Jingle bell candles as a centerpiece for Christmas :: hitting up the dollar store!!!
- Princess Claudeth Birthday Party Crown Center Piece Pink and Gold table decorations
- An spray paint green holiday bulbs gold to get a super polished look
- red/white striped runners, red charger, white plate, white napkin, red ribbon, pine sprig, white pitcher, berries
- Sense and Simplicity: DIY Christmas plates made with dollar store plates and a red Sharpie. Tutorial and link for images at: http://gracie-senseandsimplicity.blogspot.ca/2011/12/come-on-in-for-visit.html
- Homemade Christmas dishes with dollar store white plates and a red Sharpie! Doing this….I need Christmas dishes!