Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Create these adorably jolly Santa napkin rings for even less with $1 supplies from Dollar Tree. Your Christmas dinner table will be filled with cheer!
- **DIY Christmas Tree Cone – Thats right – No more expensive styrofoam forms – KITCHEN FUNNELS! Available at every dollar store on earth! Stack them and viola a tree! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rustic-Farmhouse-Decor/636679889706127
- Christmas Tree Folded Napkin
- Dollar Tree! DIY: Affordable Christmas Ornament Wreath
- Christmas tree decoration tropical art strawberry figure
- Christmas Tablescape table top decoration – faux tree saplings make a very natural and organic decor
- DIY Christmas Tree Box Template DIY Projects | UsefulDIY.com
- Decorate in Tim Burton style with this DIY Nightmare Before Christmas tree!
- Clothespin Snowflake Ornament Tutorial | 27 Spectacularly Easy DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments, see more at http://diyready.com/spectacularly-easy-diy-ornaments-for-your-christmas-tree
- These Christmas decorations are mostly under $5 and many of the items needed can be found at Dollar Tree, Walmart, or Thrift Stores. A majority of these Christmas decorations only take 5-10 minutes to make so they are very quick and easy to make. What you will need to make these Christmas decorations: Hot glue gun and … … Continue reading →