Photo via: kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 6. Use A Ladder As A Drying Rack! Lots of small laundry room organizational ideas!!!
- Beautiful DIY Ladder Shelf tutorial by Making it in the Mountains (Master Bathroom?)
- make a rustic ladder for 7 dollars , home decor, how to, pallet, plumbing, repurposing upcycling, rustic furniture, tools, woodworking projects
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Christmas tree
- Buy plates from Dollar Store Use a Sharpie and decorate…Bake at 350 for 30 min. Becomes permanent and safe – could do with quotes, monogram, or special days of the year. Christmas gifts for the neighbors? Favors for showers/luncheons?
- Dollar tree ribbon, cheap and simple, but nice christmas decor
- Decorate in Tim Burton style with this DIY Nightmare Before Christmas tree!
- Dollar Tree! DIY: Affordable Christmas Ornament Wreath
- DIY Easy Holiday Bokeh – Christmas Light Backdrops
- Picture Frame Christmas Wreath | best stuff
- Christmas theme activities for Pre-K, Preschool, and Kindergarten Kids. Lots of activities for math, literacy, art, science for your classroom or home.