Photo via: salvagesisterandmister.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- This fun craft for kids is colorful and simple and a great way to celebrate the sweet treats Mother Nature has to offer. Use miniature paper plates, some paint and construction paper to create these colorful fruits for a fun summer project.
- Add some sparkle to your next party with this super easy mint, gold, and silver tassel garland. Choose your own colors to create unique party or home decor!
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.
- Smart Health Talk Pick: Low cost way to make something that can add something special to a room. Use a small branch, hang on wall and add other decorations to hang on it such as garland or small bulbs.
- Christmas party dinner table setting with red napkin green garland tied up with twine and a gold bell
- Ornament Garland Ornament Garland — why didnt I think of that? String several cheap ornaments onto ribbon, and hang the swag on a mantel or doorway.
- Fill up those colorful plastic eggs with non-edible treats for your kids. 40 Ways to fill easter eggs without candy. Avoid the sugar coma!
- Weaving Colorful Ornaments In A Wire Hanger of Christmas Decor! – Cute DIY Projects
- Recycled cans and little bit paint, so colorful and cute! Great idea for a little herb garden! | Outdoor Areas
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- 3 in 1- Pom Pom Rug,Wall Hanging and Table Cover