Photo via: izismile.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- We have an interesting collection today which I hope you enjoy…it’s all about 40 Dollar Store Creations You Will Want to DIY! I know…sometimes we immediately think of the Dollar Store as a place to get great things for our kids to craft with and for regular household items at a real affordable price. Sometimes …
- Are you looking for a fun arts and craft idea to do with your kids? You will love this easy recipe on how to make your own homemade silly putty! On the last trip to the grocery store, I stopped by the kids art supply section and stumbled across this pink glitter glue (they had …
- This would be cool to put in your kids room and when they move out give it to them I hopes theyd still put it to use. Or make one for theyre 18th birthday as a heartfelt gift
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- I want to do this when we have enough pictures of our family to fill it up
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- I feel like this would be a good craft to do because I could find a lot of this old fashioned stuff cheap at DI.
- Do you want to transform your bathroom into a rustic country paradise? This list of the best farmhouse bathroom design ideas for 2017 can help.
- Looking for some DIY projects for teens bedroom? If you want to spruce up your teenage son or daughters bedroom, I have some cool DIY projects you can try.
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse