Photo via: asubtlerevelry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- “This plate shall have no owner for its journey never ends, It travels in a circle of our family and friends. It carries love from home to home for everyone to share, The food that’s placed upon it was made with love and care. So please enjoy what’s on the plate, Then fill it up again, Then pass along the love it holds to your family and friends.” I love this idea!
- Window Art with Dollar store Frames. Dollar store frames are ideal for making window art with glue and food coloring. This is a project that your kids can help and enjoy making. It is super pretty when the light shining through.
- Candy Canes. The quintessential Christmas treat. They just make me happy. And not just because they taste delicious. Candy Canes have a pretty amazing Story to tell, too. Wrap up a box of Candy Canes and deliver them to the people in your Happy Home’s world with this FREE Printable tag attached…Click HERE for your …
- DIY mason jar candles — this could be very dangerous for me :p
- Who knew you could DIY candles by mixing them with other scents! By mixing this vanilla candle with coffee beans, you can enhance your home with the smell of french vanilla coffee! Perfect for early fall mornings.
- It’s already that time of year! You know, when we decorate our homes with ugly, terrifying Halloween decorations. I love it! I try not to be too distasteful, but there is just something strangely fun about having creepy things dressing up my home; even if I only get one month! My kids enjoy the … Continue reading Halloween Decorations Ideas You Should Must Try In 2015 →
- The Mason jar. Love it or hate it, you can’t deny both its utility and natural cuteness. Not only they are decorative and functional, but are also inexpensive, making it no wonder that most households have at least a small collection. Whether you’re decorating, organizing, or preparing gifts, there are a myriad of adorable ways …
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Home Interiors Wrought Iron Wall Sconce Candle Holder 12892 Rustic Rustic wrought iron with hurricane sleeve candle holder for indoor or outdoor use. Assembled, unit measures 12.5 inches tall x 6 inches at its widest point. Glass can be slid up and down to light or extinguish a candle held inside. Candle and hardware to attach to the wall is included. See full description for more information.
- Youve caught your own mermaid in a jar! These lanterns make the perfect nightlight for a little girls room, or to add as the centerpiece for any mermaid/nautical themed event. This listing includes: -1 mermaid lantern wrapped in a blue finish, fishermans netting and finished off with nautical rope around the neck of the jar, and 1 star fish. Please note that the starfish will come detached from the jar to prevent the fragile starfish from breaking during shipment. – Starfish are picked at ra…
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- Vacation Keepsake DIY Idea: Collect sand from different beaches to fill a jar. Label each with place and time. Enjoy! http://vacations.aircanada.com/ https://www.worldtrip-blog.com