Photo via: smartschoolhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These cups are the cutest and sweetest DIY Valentines Day Gift for Classmates. They can be easily be made in minutes and are very inexpensive to make! They make a great gift for teachers to give to their students also.
- Tweet Pin It If you couldn’t tell already, we LOVE Halloween. And we also LOVE cute gift ideas. So put the two together in fun Halloween gift ideas and we are too excited! Look at all these cute little gifts that you could give someone for Halloween this year! There’s ideas for friends or neighbors…Read More »
- Here is an adorable gift idea for Valentine’s Day ~ m&m butterflies! The kids can even help make them for classmates, teachers, etc! It also would look cute with pink jelly beans or any other candy. They are really simple to make and you could do them for any occasion, not just Valentine’s Day. Materials Needed: …
- Happy Frugal Friday everyone! It has been UNSEASONABLY warm where I live and that has got me in a spring cleaning frame of mind. More specifically, I’ve been yearning to get my house in ORDER! Since it’s FRUGAL FRIDAY, we decided to see what we could come up with in the organization department that might …
- Canning Jar Lid Alternative ~ Did you know that you can also use a lid from a peanut butter jar on a canning jar? Not only are the plastic lids good for the freezer, but they are easier to use in the refrigerator than the metal rings and lids
- I had some questions regarding how I made the pallet sign for my Valentine’s mantel, so I thought I’d put together a quick tutorial for you. It is so easy to make a pallet sign and takes a very minimal time commitment! Let’s get to it. Step 1: Find Your Wood Yes, but where do …
- These clever storage inventions will simplify your life! A lot of them are perfect for small spaces, but also for those of you that love to be organized. These are easy storage solutions for everything from the kitchen and bathroom to the car and garage.
- In December of 2000, I made a bunch of these little snow people from recycled mittens and wooden balls. They are super easy to make and so much fun to give personality to! You can embellish them however you like, I made an entire family and placed them in a metal sleigh (pictured in theRead More »
- Are you going to live in a new apartment? Here are 12 DIY projects for you to choose for your new home. As usual, prettydesigns will tell you something useful as well as pretty for your home decorating. In today’s post, you can find DIY projects to decorate every room of your house. These projects …
- Here Are 11 Laundry Hacks You Shouldnt Live Without. Im Itching To Make 10 For My Home http://www.wimp.com/laundry-ideas/
- Great idea of using a small wire basket to organize your eye palettes organize makeup SheGreenville. Great Ideas For Makeup Organization, From Cheap DIY Projects For Building A Vanity Or a Bathroom Drawer, To The Loftier Goals and Storage Solutions. These Can Come From The Dollar Store Or Ikea and Work For Storing Your Acrylic Makeup Products In A Cute And Fun Way. Also Great For Travel Ideas.
- These Christmas decorations are mostly under $5 and many of the items needed can be found at Dollar Tree, Walmart, or Thrift Stores. A majority of these Christmas decorations only take 5-10 minutes to make so they are very quick and easy to make. What you will need to make these Christmas decorations: Hot glue gun and … … Continue reading →