Photo via: funkyjunkinteriors.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY OF THE WEEK : Side table from a wire basket – a 20 minute DIY Basket: Target (there are some of this Right now on the Sales Spot for $3) Ross has some cheap options as well. Spray Paint: Recommend Rust oleum or Valspar. Table Top: Just take the top of an old Stool or old table, I find some great options at the Thrift Store.
- DIY Rustic Letters With Flowers: A wood sign with flowers that says DESIGN! It is perfect for a teen girls bedroom decor!
- I don’t know a DIY’er that doesn’t love an amazing Dollar Store DIY and this is one of the cleverest and coolest I have seen! No doubt your local Dollar Store has an assortment of frames and it’s time for you to run down and pick up 8 of them to make this fabulous project. …
- Could this be any cuter for a dinosaur themed party? When I saw this dinosaur serving dish on the Three Little Monkeys Studio website, I immediately emailed Gretchen to see if I could feature it over here. I have a bit an obsession with all things dinosaur birthday party related, so this is right up my alley. Gretchen thought of it while she was getting ready to give some toys and dishes to Goodwill. Genius, right? Gretchen says that she sees this dinosaur serving dish beyond dinosaurs – with rabbits for easter to hold little Easter eggs or a cute
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- Do you want to transform your bathroom into a rustic country paradise? This list of the best farmhouse bathroom design ideas for 2017 can help.
- NEW VIDEO: How to Assemble 3-D Cookie Perfume Bottles by Julia M Usher. This cookie bottle is 100-percent edible! Even if you dont replicate this project, the video contains tips for contouring and embossing dough, dipping and gilding cookies, and more – techniques that can be applied to any cookie design!
- Make this easy rustic farmhouse coffee table with balustrades or country-style legs and whitewash finish. The table is large enough for any …
- Shabby-licious!! I would use a more natural jute rope you can usually find at your local dollar store 🙂 check out The Metal Barn on ETSY to see what awesome rustic finds were making in the barn!! Rope covered coffee cans, jars, etc… nice to give something in
- DIY Decorative Letters With Twigs. Super quick and easy project that you can make for your decor! Looks great on your fall mantel and add a touch of rustic warm!
- I am doing this – it sounds like a great project! DIY Fabric Covered Bins..Dollar store bin into cute fabric organizer and no sewing 🙂
- The Leopard Lady Bottle Babes Fabric Wine Bottle Cover makes a bottle of wine fabulously dressed and unforgettable. The Leopard Lady Bottle Babes Wine Bottle Cover is for the wine diva who has grown weary of the same old wine gift boxes, bags, and tags! The Leopard Lady is crafted of leopard print fabric, a black satin bow with a pink rhinestone, and black boa feather trim. The Leopard Lady Bottle Babes Fashion Wine Bottle Cover comes with a gift tag. Bottle Babes slip onto your bottle-gift like a sock. They are stretchy and can fit any wine bottle and many liquor, champagne and olive oil or vinegar bottles. Make a fun fashion party statement by pairing the Leopard Bottle Babes with Cheetah Bottle Babes & Zebra Bottle Babes. Fun gift for Mothers Day, a bridal shower or a birthday! Handcrafted in the USA.