Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar and Flowers String Art by MandasPandemonium on Etsy
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Balloon String Art Snowman | 18 Snowman Ideas To Populate Your Homestead | Cute And Creative Crafts For A Festive Holiday by Pioneer Settler at http://pioneersettler.com/18-snowman-ideas-homestead/
- As you know, I’ve been obsessed lately with string art. We’re starting to pull things together for my daughter’s room decor, and she has a bright and fun vibe. Of course we needed to incorporate some string art – and so Heart String Art it is! So fun and bright, and a simple shape so…Read More »
- D.I.Y Fresh Flower Crown. Ill probably never actually make this, but its too pretty not to pin
- Diy Crepe Paper Flower Tutorial – Paper Art by Lia Griffith, papers by Cartotecnica Rossi – US Retailer: Carte Fini
- The Free Trick for How to Turn a Photo into Paint by Numbers Wall Art Tutorial – Convert your favorite photos into a printable paint-by-numbers template without any special skills or software. This makes a perfect gift or craft night idea!
- Wall art made from canvas, acrylic paint, and scrap paper. Sealed with mod podge.
- How to make easy wall art with Washi Tape, wooden letters and canvas. Great home decor craft idea.
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – Frame Gallery In The Entryway – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- If you’re looking for simple yet high impact home decor pieces look no further than DIY crafts with pebbles and river rocks. These materials are cheap, easily accessible and you can create some pretty cool decor accents with them. It doesn’t take much effort too. Imagine adorable river rock mats and pebble coasters, beautiful wall art …
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com