Photo via: bitzngiggles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Embellished Easter Eggs – Go from plain to spectacular with our Easter decoration tutorial – so easy to do, so pretty to look at, its a great Easter Craft.
- Add some sparkle to your springtime decor with these glitter Easter eggs. Easy to make with just a few supplies, youll love this project.
- Dollar Store Easter Decor, would even be a good idea to use those colored eggs, if you are not hosting Easter at your home bring these with you for a centerpiece gift to hostest.
- Fill up those colorful plastic eggs with non-edible treats for your kids. 40 Ways to fill easter eggs without candy. Avoid the sugar coma!
- Create your own gold glass cloche using three items from Dollar Tree. You can make any dessert feel special putting it under a gold glass cloche. Great for cupcakes!
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- Get the perfect festive look for your home without spending a fortune by trying out some of these quick and easy Christmas decor crafts. From Glitter Acorns
- Easter Egg Wreath (dollar store craft!) And i already have that ribbon and the eggs lol
- Using hot glue and spray paint she turned plastic dollar store easter eggs into modern high end textured eggs that look like stone or plaster
- Could this be any cuter for a dinosaur themed party? When I saw this dinosaur serving dish on the Three Little Monkeys Studio website, I immediately emailed Gretchen to see if I could feature it over here. I have a bit an obsession with all things dinosaur birthday party related, so this is right up my alley. Gretchen thought of it while she was getting ready to give some toys and dishes to Goodwill. Genius, right? Gretchen says that she sees this dinosaur serving dish beyond dinosaurs – with rabbits for easter to hold little Easter eggs or a cute
- Hi, it’s Ashley from Star and Arrow Designs! I’m so excited to share this DIY art tutorial with you guys. Spring is officially upon us, and I thought we would create an abstract piece to add a vibrant and textured pop to your home. I wanted to do a piece that ANYONE could do. I am a …
- Save money and make your own Easter DIY crafts! Here is a compilation of the best DIY crafts for Easter out there. They are adorable and easy!