Photo via: postris.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- This is a great way to store Base Ten Blocks and make them accessible for students to use. This idea is from Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes
- Create your own gold glass cloche using three items from Dollar Tree. You can make any dessert feel special putting it under a gold glass cloche. Great for cupcakes!
- The next time you find yourself with a batch of cupcakes, dress them up for a charming look with this
- DIY: Dollar Store Cupcake Stand 2 candle stick holders 3 plates Spray paint in coordinating colors Glue gun or any heavy duty glue
- Need to decorate on a dime? These dollar store home decorating ideas and dollar store crafts will brighten up your home in a flash.
- Dollar store eyeballs in a vase with a glow stick
- With dollar store canvases and random objects for painting! What a Creative idea could even get my son in on this one simple enough right?!?!
- Beeswax Seashell Tealights – could use candle wax that you melt in the microwave, get vases at the dollar store.
- Dollar store pumpkins, cut in half, decorate and hang. Great idea 🙂
- Cheap dollar store ornaments, and put them in a shadow box
- 150 Dollar Store Organizing Ideas and Projects for the Entire Home. OMG sooo handy when you dont have much lower cabinet space in the bathroom