Photo via: foundandfeatured.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Starting a homestead from scratch isn’t easy, but it can be done. You don’t even need a lot of money. Heres our story, which you can replicate!
- This Mod Podge formula guide explains all of the different Mod Podge formulas and how to use them. Completely updated with all of the new formulas for 2017!
- I don’t know a DIY’er that doesn’t love an amazing Dollar Store DIY and this is one of the cleverest and coolest I have seen! No doubt your local Dollar Store has an assortment of frames and it’s time for you to run down and pick up 8 of them to make this fabulous project. …
- Learn how to make giant tissue paper flowers that are the perfect luau party decoration or anytime party decoration. These large tissue poms are so easy with this tutorial with pictures!
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.
- Learn how to create an emergency kit for your car thats stocked with medicine, first aid items, hand sanitizer, Water Wipes baby wipes and more! WaterWipes IC ad
- Learn how to create a Drought Tolerant Succulent Planter! Great for those areas suffering with drought, but also great to keep your water costs down.
- Heres how to make an extra $50 dollars per day without a job! If youre in need of money for whatever reason check out this list!
- Heres a clever collection of simple & fun recycling crafts to enjoy with your kids. Happy crafting!
- DIY-Glue two dollar store frames together for a Chic chunkier look. I dont know what dollar store they shop at but the MTP dollar store frames are junkkk
- Some people want to budget but dont know what personal budget categories their expenses should fall under. This post will help you understand where to