Photo via: themombot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- One of the first steps in making a space feel like home is hanging photos and art. You could do this with frames from the dollar store and mix in a decorative mirror or other matching, wall-hanging items. I want to do this with black frames and black and white photos, Playbills, etc.
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- Twig candle holders – upcycle this with empty glass jars from dollar store. Might make these for my mom! she would love them!!
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- Are you looking for some inexpensive St. Patrick’s Day décor? Forget the retail stores. With just a quick trip to your local dollar store, you can craft your own for just pennies! Take a peek below at this sweet and simple Luck o’ the Irish candle holder, an easy and inexpensive piece you can make… Read More »
- DIY Tic Tac Toe Game Board for kids– this would be easy to do for either gender. those pretty organza bags with the black sharpie lines and different colored glass stones from the dollar store 🙂 love it!
- Tweet Pin It If you couldn’t tell already, we LOVE Halloween. And we also LOVE cute gift ideas. So put the two together in fun Halloween gift ideas and we are too excited! Look at all these cute little gifts that you could give someone for Halloween this year! There’s ideas for friends or neighbors…Read More »
- she took the ugly multi colored birds from dollar store; spray painted them black and added antique white and rubbed off. then attach them onto glass vases, jelly jars etc. to make cloches
- Hand painted reclaimed wood beach sign. This handmade wooden beach sign reads You can shake the sand from your shoes but it will never leave your soul. Each pallet board is hand painted in different shades of blue/aqua , white and light blue to create an ombre-type effect. Adorned with real seashells (shells and starfish may vary depending on what I have on hand). Makes a great addition to your beach home decor or give as a gift for your favorite beach lover! This listing is made to order …
- The book folding pattern allows the folder to create this unique Love pattern to be in the book. All my book patterns are measure and mark patterns in mm. Its very simple to create. The end result is so impressive to look at as well as looks great in any place of your house. For this pattern you need a hardback book of 20 cm+ tall ,564+ pages. What you get: 1) instruction + free heart pattern (45 folds) to practice ; 2) pattern for 282 folds The pattern will be download instantly after your payment. You are free to sell completed books but not to share or sell any of the patterns. All my patterns are tried and tested.
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.