Photo via: thebeautydepartment.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Once again…I have been inspired by one of your emails (or Facebook posts…I can’t remember which it was!) to try something that would never have occurred to me otherwise. Earlier this week it was Car Air Fresheners, today it’s Wipes For Little Noses. I’ll be honest and say I didn’t really know what these were…but …
- Need to pin so I actually remember! cheap frame and pretty paper to make a tray
- Candy Canes. The quintessential Christmas treat. They just make me happy. And not just because they taste delicious. Candy Canes have a pretty amazing Story to tell, too. Wrap up a box of Candy Canes and deliver them to the people in your Happy Home’s world with this FREE Printable tag attached…Click HERE for your …
- Basic frames are easy to come by—you probably have one lying around the house, and if not, theyre a dime a dozen (ok, theyre $1 each) at your local dollar store. But the art to fill them? Thats typically the harder, much more expensive part. Instead, change your frame of mind and stop letting these pieces play supporting roles. In these DIY ideas, the frames steal the show.
- Melted Crayon Art Chevron. Im not the biggest fan of chevron or melted crayon art but this is pretty cool.
- And if you dont follow these rules, your world will probably fall apart. Just kidding! But OCD or not, you can probably stand to get a little more thorough with your cleaning, while saving time
- The book folding pattern allows the folder to create this unique Love pattern to be in the book. All my book patterns are measure and mark patterns in mm. Its very simple to create. The end result is so impressive to look at as well as looks great in any place of your house. For this pattern you need a hardback book of 20 cm+ tall ,564+ pages. What you get: 1) instruction + free heart pattern (45 folds) to practice ; 2) pattern for 282 folds The pattern will be download instantly after your payment. You are free to sell completed books but not to share or sell any of the patterns. All my patterns are tried and tested.
- I just love to sew but honestly, sometimes I think if I make one more thing for my house, it may just be too much. Ever felt that way when you walk in your kitchen? All my family and friends envy the homemade decor and crafts I have all over the place, though. So this year, I decided I would make DI
- Looking to craft something special for the Christmas season but don’t have that much time? Here, we offer up Christmas crafts that require only a few on-hand materials and take just minutes to make — perfect for both you and the kids. For a playful nod to the traditional Christmas pin, try these cheerful corsages. … Continue reading Christmas Craft Ideas & Handmade Gifts →
- Do you love candies? Do you think that it’s neccessary for you to have jars or organizers to storage your favorite candy? If your answer is yes, you will not miss today’s post. The post is all about DIY ideas. They will tell you how to make a decorative jar without paying so much money.[Read the Rest]
- In the fourth installment of our furniture series on tables (see past series on the Kitchen Table, Dining Table, and Coffee Table) we present the side table. Its that perfect extra spot to set a glass, stand a lamp, or display fresh flowers. – Megan Hamakers Furniture Design Series: The Side Table design collection on Dwell.
- Pin completed! Self adhesive from Dollar Tree and spray painted the outside frame of plastic drawers. DIY dollar store and plastic drawer made pretty!