Photo via: thecandiecorner.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bubble Gum/Candy Machine – Terra Cotta Pots + Glass Bowl From The Dollar Store + Spray Paint + A Cute Bow! What A Great Gift To Make For The Holidays
- Grab a few terra cotta pots, paint, and faux greenery balls to get started to make these DIY Topiary Trees.
- 2. Spray paint cheap terra cotta pots! Pretty! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- DIY candy jar from a terra cotta pot. Maybe I can decorate it with some cristmas ribbon, and use it for christmas
- Terra Cotta Christmas Globe
- Transferring photos onto just about any surface such as wood, metal, glass, terra cotta and even fabric has become a popular craft projects. It is a pretty
- Make Stenciled Chalkboard Flower Pots | Dollar Store Crafts
- Here Are 10 Gorgeous Designer Tricks for Your Dollar Store Pots – You know these cheap Dollar Store flower pots? Instead of plopping your plan
- DIY Designer Switchplates | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- Use these minimalist magnetic pots to grow succulents, store loose jewelry, or hold a candle.
- Dollar Store Apothecary, this looks like you would pay so much more for this! GREAT low budget decorating idea!
- Dollar store Christmas decorating! Cheap and easy.