Photo via: passionatepennypincher.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- If you are looking to decorate for Christmas on a small budget, then you have come to the right place. We are sharing 11 of our favorite DIY Dollar Store
- DIY Designer Switchplates | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- This lovey Angel sculpture has been created by Adele with vintage glass items. A pattern glass vase was used for the body. A pickle dish serves for her wings. A pattern glass toothpick holder creates the head and halo. She is mounted on a small depression pattern glass oval dish. I have included a green glass CROSS pendent that can easily be slipped off if preferred.. We call this type of art vintage glass garden art. Ready to add to your garden or indoors in a sunny window. A commercial grade bonding agent was used to hold the glass pieces together . They do not come apart. Add this sculpture to your garden and have a conversational unique one of a kind piece of garden art! I have nick named this sweet sculpture Lizzie after my granddaughter Elizabeth. Unlike my granddaughter she is ready to ship out to be enjoyed in your home or gardIf I can answer any further questions, just send me a message. Smiles, Adele
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- I think you can get a pack of these snowflake ornaments at the Dollar Tree for a dollar. Attach chapstick, lip gloss, mini lotion, etc. to each ornament with ribbon(they used Mary Kay products). Makes a cute stocking stuffer or small gift for friends, co-
- As I was making the final food list for our Christmas party, I decided that I didn’t have a decent way to serve the chips and guacamole. I do have this lovely bowl that I made in a pottery class several years ago, but it’s on the small side. Good for veggies and dip, but …
- These Dollar Store plates decorated with a Sharpie Oil Based Paint Pen are the perfect choice! Just add your design (If you are like me, and can not even draw a stick person, just buy a stencil), and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, and the design becomes permanent and food safe! I plan on making several of my Christmas candies and cookies and spreading cheer through the neighborhood.
- Decorate for less with these dollar store DIY projects. http://www.prudentpennypincher.com/dollar-store-diy-home-decor/ Low cost diy home, Low cost diy home decor, home decor on a budget, home decor on a budget Living room, home decor on a budget Diy, home decor on a budget Bedroom, home decor on a budget apartment, home decor diy, home decor diy On a budget, home decor diy Ideas, home decor diy Cheap
- DIY-Glue two dollar store frames together for a Chic chunkier look. I dont know what dollar store they shop at but the MTP dollar store frames are junkkk
- I came across Our Vintage Nest on Instagram and saw her gorgeous wall decor! Those large wood scrabble pieces look amazing. I am looking forward to making one with the names of all my family for our new house 🙂 She had TheBoardBrunette from Etsy make them but I think it wouldn’t be very hard …