Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Someone give me a reason to throw a party so I have these centerpieces.
- Dollar store pumpkins, cut in half, decorate and hang. Great idea 🙂
- Dollar Store noodle for wreath base! Just did this for Olympic rings. Make sure you use lots of duct tape and go four or five inches onto either side of the separation with the tape.
- Someone pinned this… Dollar store eye glass cases for our roadtrip! Thanks 🙂
- Nice way to re-do dollar store vases… paint the inside and the outside stays glossy! – sublime-decor.com
- Turn dollar store vases into West Elm mercury glass. Cheap and easy!
- Nice way to re-do dollar store vases. Love it!
- Halloween vases from dollar store
- diy home decor dollar store | … Water + Silk Flowers + Dollar Store Vases, beautiful centerpieces
- GENIOUS! Dollar store vases and candlesticks – so gorgeous! Fill with various blue, white and moss balls
- Dollar Store candlesticks and thrift store vases, spray painted beautiful blue.
- Beeswax Seashell Tealights – could use candle wax that you melt in the microwave, get vases at the dollar store.