Photo via: maythisjourney.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar store mirrors and candlesticks to make a beautiful dessert stand.
- Dessert Tray~ These are made with Dollar store plates and light fixtures (the ones with the globes- I see them at the thrift store all the time!)
- Dessert Tray~ These are made with Dollar store plates and light fixtures (the ones with the globes- I see them at the thrift store all the time!) @?? ?? Bowen
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Cake stand stand using dollar plates and glasses. – Click image to find more diy & crafts Pinterest pins
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- Make a cake stand stand using dollar plates and glasses….I
- Flower balls- Lamps or candlesticks from the thrift shop, styrofoam balls, flowers from the Dollar Store
- Dollar Store candlesticks and thrift store vases, spray painted beautiful blue.
- DIY: Dollar Store Cupcake Stand 2 candle stick holders 3 plates Spray paint in coordinating colors Glue gun or any heavy duty glue
- Make these gorgeous candleholders out of glass dessert bowls from the thrift store! http://lifeovereasy.com/
- How to create your own makeup or jewelry stand using plates and a margarita glass!