Photo via: countryliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- glass beads from dollar store + scrapbook paper + magnet = cute (cheap!) diy wedding favors
- Nothing beats a cheap DIY craft project! $1 cookie sheet + cost of fabric print of choice. Voila, you have yourself a magnet board! 🙂
- Want a cute dish to display your rings? How cute are these DIY Gold Animal Ring Dishes? Such a simple DIY!
- Love the gold animal craze and want to give it a try? Check out six awesome projects featuring DIY gold animals!
- DIY: Piggy or any other animal mug using Sharpies and baked at 350 for 30 minutes. Do anything with white ceremic mugs and colored Sharpies! For Jillian!
- Cover a flat cookie sheet ($1 store!) with fabric and get an instant magnet board.
- Farm animal sorting using stickers from TCR and containers and ping pong balls from the dollar store!
- Your child will love one of these stuffed animal zoos and you will like a cleaner room!! These stuffed animal zoos are the perfect birthday
- My easy to sew felt-doodle animal pals make perfect gifts. The sewing patterns for the tortoise, bluebird, piglet, bunny, tiger and puppy are available from the fluff and fuzz on Folksy
- DIY Designer Switchplates | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- DIY Magnetic Dry Erase Board – just a picture frame and scrap booking paper!