Photo via: discountqueens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 best dollar store buys I stick to brands I know for food/snacks/candy and personal care products like hand soap, tissues and occasionally shampoo or body wash.
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Turn a $1 store rubber door mat into wall art…. this is BEYOND genius! diy
- How To Remove Labels From Bottles…Fill your sink with very hot water. Then fill each bottle with hot water also and place into the sink. Next, add this to sink water…1/2 cup baking powder, 1 Tbsp dish soap, 2 cups white vinegar. Once you add the vinegar to the sink, it will get all fizzy for a few seconds, let bottle soak for a few minutes and then the labels comes right off
- MUST PIN! Easy dotted Sharpie Mugs THAT YOU CAN WASH. Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- If you have five minutes, you can finish this DIY project that transforms a wicker into a stylish shelf. Even better: Add another so you can separate your body and hand towels. Click through for more on this and other DIY dollar store bathroom organization ideas.
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- Any easy way for great dorm room sound? A DIY speaker system! Step 1: Gather supplies: 2 plastic cups, a toilet paper roll, Washi tape, Xacto knife and a Sharpie. Step 2: Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife. Step 3: Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out; cover with decorative tape. Step 4: Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot. Rock on!
- Chip Bar. How fun and simple! Not really into the candy bar bc I dont have a sweet tooth but I do like my chips 🙂
- There are a plenty of dollar store crafts that can turn seemingly inexpensive products into a beautiful treasure.
- Turn Cookie Sheets into Chore charts for kids! Use magnets for a quick, easy way to keep track of chores.