Photo via: simplycountrylife.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Picture wreath with dollar tree picture frames, a wreath from hobby lobby. And the bow is made from burlap ribbon from hobby lobby. I painted the wooden letter for the middle to hang and attached it with jute from the back. I attached it all with hot glue and since hanging on the wall, it has stayed together very well. Does not transport well.
- welcome sign made from old cabinet door…the vinyl is from Dollar Tree!
- Dollar Tree! DIY: Affordable Christmas Ornament Wreath
- Dollar Tree Budget Christmas Decor and Home Decorating Ideas – Annual blog link party features liek hot chocolate bars, DIY wreaths, Christmas Tree ornament decorations, craft ideas, gifts & more www.foxhollowcottage.com
- Decorate for Christmas from the Dollar tree! take out the back of picture frames? would that work?
- Dollar store frames and snowflake ornament, spray painted, and vinyl letters with ribbon. This would be an awesome Christmas gift for my mother in law!
- Clothespin Snowflake Ornament Tutorial | 27 Spectacularly Easy DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments, see more at http://diyready.com/spectacularly-easy-diy-ornaments-for-your-christmas-tree
- DIY lantern from Dollar Store frames. Doing 2 of these for my porch this Halloween. (And then redecorating them for Christmas!)
- Christmas tree
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Pin completed! Self adhesive from Dollar Tree and spray painted the outside frame of plastic drawers. DIY dollar store and plastic drawer made pretty!
- Thrifty Crafty Girl: 25 Days of Christmas – Ornament Tree