Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have Your Cake: Everything from brushes to hair ties to curling irons has a place on this clever cake stand DIY from This Casita.
- Cake stand stand using dollar plates and glasses. – Click image to find more diy & crafts Pinterest pins
- DIY cake stand by Kharis
- Make a cake stand stand using dollar plates and glasses….I
- dollar store waste basket + drawer pull + home made cake stand
- A bright white wedding cake stand is the perfect complement to your cakes and yummy goodies. This wedding cake stand will be cherished for years to come.
- A Pottery Barn Halloween Look at Dollar Store Prices Cake Stand — If youre willing to use a little glue, you can create the same idea using plastic trays and goblets from — you got it — the dollar store. I even found glittery skulls! If you don’t like the idea of the goblets, grab a couple of glass candlesticks and use those instead. Just make sure everything is balanced as you start to glue.
- When I couldnt find what I wanted in my budget, I made these great DIY Cake Stands for just $2.00 each! Guests LOVED them and they were SO easy to make!
- DIY Wedding Cake Topper / Favors – This DIY is great as a Wedding Cake Topper but you can also personalized the clothespin for different events like anniversaries, baby showers, and as a favor for any event.
- Dollar store DIY cake plate – use GE Premium Silicone Glue to attach Must DO with inherited / cant let go mix-match plates and goblets of sentimental attachements.
- DIY : Makeup Organizer or Makeup Stand | Q8 Mango People
- DIY Necklace Accessory stand