Photo via: boredomtherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dry-Erase Paint Swatch Calender!!! Dont throw away those paint swatches! Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! Put them in a picture frame and under the glass they become a reusable dry erase calender!!!
- Take dollar stire frames put a lined piece of paper behind it add a dry erase marker and tada you have a fun dry erase board
- DIY Magnetic Dry Erase Board – just a picture frame and scrap booking paper!
- plum and pear: DIY Picture Frame Calendar
- So easy…..could do JOY for the holidays. And reuse Dollar Store burner covers. Awesome 🙂 paint or use spray glue & fabric/scrapbook paper… hmmm..
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!
- Dollar Store mugs with Thirty-One swatches! Use these to put gifts or prizes in for your birthday party!
- Pin completed! Self adhesive from Dollar Tree and spray painted the outside frame of plastic drawers. DIY dollar store and plastic drawer made pretty!
- Paint chip calendar
- Thrift store picture frame painted with Provençe chalk paint and scrapbook paper under the glass
- DIY?? paint picture frame, use cute fabic, and paint silverware? Maybe