Photo via: howdoesshe.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cork candles. Finish your wine and collect corks. Then soak them in a capped mason jar filled with aceatone alcohol for a week. Light them up and enjoy making the easiest candle there ever could be. Happy summer!
- Holiday Cork Trivets by Design, Dining + Diapers
- Melted Crayon Art Chevron. Im not the biggest fan of chevron or melted crayon art but this is pretty cool.
- Easy and beautiful wreath from The How To Mom. Love the chevron ribbon!
- 4th of july chevron flag, patriotic decor ideas, seasonal holiday d cor
- DIY Magnetic Dry Erase Board – just a picture frame and scrap booking paper!
- Most Pinned of 2012 from DIY Networks Pinterest Board: Originally from a href=http://www.diynetwork.com/how-to/halloween-decoration-how-to-make-human-size-ghosts/page-3.html target=_blankHalloween Decoration: How to Make Human-Size Ghosts /a From DIYnetwork.com
- Dollar store DIY mirror. 3 mirrors, foam board, glass rocks, and some hot glue-$6
- DIY sweater stockings. I like the board!
- Nothing beats a cheap DIY craft project! $1 cookie sheet + cost of fabric print of choice. Voila, you have yourself a magnet board! 🙂
- Great DIY ideas for giving your bulletin board a makeover! Dream Home Office Decor: bulletin board picture idea. Dream Big.
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Dollar Store Picture Frame and Message Board – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell