Photo via: fynesdesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Basic frames are easy to come by—you probably have one lying around the house, and if not, theyre a dime a dozen (ok, theyre $1 each) at your local dollar store. But the art to fill them? Thats typically the harder, much more expensive part. Instead, change your frame of mind and stop letting these pieces play supporting roles. In these DIY ideas, the frames steal the show.
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Dollar Store Craft: Gift Baskets from Dollar Tree: Spa, Facial, Pedicure / Feet, Kitchen. Cheap Homemade Gift Idea for Christmas, Saint Valentine’s Day, Birthday or Mother’s Day. More Dollar Store Ideas on www.MariaSself.com
- Dollar Store Craft: Gift Baskets from Dollar Tree: Spa, Facial, Pedicure / Feet, Kitchen and spa. Cheap Homemade Gift Idea for Christmas, Saint Valentine’s Day, Birthday or Mother’s Day. More Dollar Store Ideas on www.MariaSself.com
- Feather christmas tree – DIY using a paper cone, glue and feathers?
- Here is my FAVORITE tree topper thus far!. This little Elf had a crash landing right into the top of your tree. The topper is made with wimsy elf legs and comes loaded with all sorts of glittery sprays, colored pom poms and faux peppermint candies. It has wonderful red and lime stripe, peppermint stripe and glitter snow flake ribbon.This one also has 12 streamers (4 of each ribbon) that are six feet long. It would make the perfect addition to any tree and will last many seasons to come. Each topper is handcrafted and unique so If you would like this to be part of you Christmas decor you better get it while it lasts because no two will be alike. It measures approx. 15 – 17 inches wide and 20 – 24 inches tall and as always Have a great day! Also dont be alarmed it when you get this that the ribbon is flat, it is wired and all you need to do is fluff it up and it will be good as new. And as always Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. This is ready to ship next business day via ups ground
- Organization does not have to be difficult, nor does it have to be expensive. There are so many neat ways that you can repurpose things that you find at your local Dollar Store. From organizing the kitchen and bathroom to taking care of laundry clutter, there are many things that…
- Dollar Store DIY Christmas Tree Decor! What you will need: Styrofoam cones, Craft paint & Brush (optional, you can leave white also) Glue gun, Glue sticks Glass bowl fillers (Ones that are flat on bottom). The process is so simple. Paint the styrofoam (optional), let dry, glue on the glass. Pretty and Shiny!
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- DIY Dollar Tree candlesticks. 2 glued together for medium height, and 3 for the tallest. Place large ornaments on top, or paint Styrofoam spheres. Voila! Inexpensive Winter Wonderland wedding decor! Short centerpieces More
- If you are looking to decorate for Christmas on a small budget, then you have come to the right place. We are sharing 11 of our favorite DIY Dollar Store