Photo via: diytotry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out this super creative list of 20+ DIY Christmas decorations, using old Christmas lights, artificial Christmas trees, outdoor string lights etc
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Decorating For The Holidays On A Budget. I actually was able to decorate two small Christmas trees with ornaments like these from the dollar store for $7 and they look absolutely gorgeous!
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Make Peppermint Bark Christmas Trees
- Christmas trees to make under five dollars. Made using dollar store stuff! holiday crafts decor TheBetterHalf
- DYI Christmas Trees! 1. Pick your tree cone form (A.C. Moore/Michaels) 2. Get any type of Christmas beads or ornaments 3. Get your hot glue gun ready… 4. Glue on your beads or ornaments starting from the bottom up! Its that easy!
- Christmas tree
- 10 DIY Pallet Trees to Decorate Your House | 101 Pallets
- Grab a few terra cotta pots, paint, and faux greenery balls to get started to make these DIY Topiary Trees.
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Tutorial on making a fresh wreath! Im totally doing this in the next couple days with free pine clippings I got from leftover trees at Home Depot
- Beautiful Snowmen Head Tree Topper….arent just for topping trees! From the 2013 RAZ Holiday on Ice Collection…: