Photo via: diytotry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out this super creative list of 20+ DIY Christmas decorations, using old Christmas lights, artificial Christmas trees, outdoor string lights etc
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Make Peppermint Bark Christmas Trees
- Decorating For The Holidays On A Budget. I actually was able to decorate two small Christmas trees with ornaments like these from the dollar store for $7 and they look absolutely gorgeous!
- DYI Christmas Trees! 1. Pick your tree cone form (A.C. Moore/Michaels) 2. Get any type of Christmas beads or ornaments 3. Get your hot glue gun ready… 4. Glue on your beads or ornaments starting from the bottom up! Its that easy!
- Christmas tree
- Grab a few terra cotta pots, paint, and faux greenery balls to get started to make these DIY Topiary Trees.
- 10 DIY Pallet Trees to Decorate Your House | 101 Pallets
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Beautiful Snowmen Head Tree Topper….arent just for topping trees! From the 2013 RAZ Holiday on Ice Collection…:
- Tutorial on making a fresh wreath! Im totally doing this in the next couple days with free pine clippings I got from leftover trees at Home Depot
- Spring is an miraculous season here at StoneGable! The countryside and my yard begin to wake up! I can actually smell spring in the air. The cherry and apple trees are ripe with buds ready to burst. And the bird’s sweet song begin to fill the air once again. Daffodils and crocuses and hyacinths poke more »