Photo via: diytotry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out this super creative list of 20+ DIY Christmas decorations, using old Christmas lights, artificial Christmas trees, outdoor string lights etc
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Make Peppermint Bark Christmas Trees
- Christmas trees to make under five dollars. Made using dollar store stuff! holiday crafts decor TheBetterHalf
- Decorating For The Holidays On A Budget. I actually was able to decorate two small Christmas trees with ornaments like these from the dollar store for $7 and they look absolutely gorgeous!
- DYI Christmas Trees! 1. Pick your tree cone form (A.C. Moore/Michaels) 2. Get any type of Christmas beads or ornaments 3. Get your hot glue gun ready… 4. Glue on your beads or ornaments starting from the bottom up! Its that easy!
- Christmas tree
- Grab a few terra cotta pots, paint, and faux greenery balls to get started to make these DIY Topiary Trees.
- 10 DIY Pallet Trees to Decorate Your House | 101 Pallets
- Mouse Valentine Craft Heart for body, two hearts for ears googly eyes(or just use a hole puncher) and whiskers with a small pom pom for nose. Insert a lollipop for the tail. Make them out of valentines scrapbook paper…cute or Christmas paper for a Christmas mouse
- Christmas is only on month’s distance, so it’s the best to prepare yourself and your home to welcome this pleasing event of the year. Crafting some unique decoration is best idea. We have shared earlier few crafting ideas from Pinterest. Now we came with more unique and delightful ideas which will enhance the beauty of this eve.
- found this on Dollar trees website for a center piece