Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to DIY Origami Paper Lotus Flower | www.FabArtDIY.com LIKE Us on Facebook ==> https://www.facebook.com/FabArtDIY
- Hi, it’s Ashley from Star and Arrow Designs! I’m so excited to share this DIY art tutorial with you guys. Spring is officially upon us, and I thought we would create an abstract piece to add a vibrant and textured pop to your home. I wanted to do a piece that ANYONE could do. I am a …
- DIY Spell and Potion Book Tutorial from Better After. This is a really good tutorial using plastic toys, a glue gun, cardstock, paper towels etc… This DIY is based on a tutorial by SEEING THINGS – my…
- Use a toilet paper roll and some crepe paper to make the cutest DIY Halloween mini pinata ever. Youll love finding out whats inside!
- The Free Trick for How to Turn a Photo into Paint by Numbers Wall Art Tutorial – Convert your favorite photos into a printable paint-by-numbers template without any special skills or software. This makes a perfect gift or craft night idea!
- Cow Skull with Flower Crown String Art Wall by JillybeanStrings
- Could modge podge scrapbook paper on that matches your theme, like pink paper w/ a brown ribbon tied around. Use Pink and brown utensils. These could be used for any number of things – pen holder for any games, Larger cans for collecting the advice papers or any other papers from games
- DIY Thanksgiving flower tutorial! Thanksgiving decor that keeps you within a budget.
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- Welcome Budding Paper Florists Hello to papercrafting novices and seasoned veterans alike! Here you will find video tutorials for all 14 of our Paper Flower Garden kits available in JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores and online here. Our line of flower kits includes 12 individual flowers, plus a gorgeous hydrangea wreath and spring flower bouquet. Each kit…
- Floating Candles – made by painting paper towel and toilet paper rolls white and drippy with “wax.” String them from the ceiling with LED lights. The darker it is the more impressive, and magical.