Photo via: inmyownstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So simple. Take a sticky hook and hang a decorative bag for trash. Find large assortment of girly car accessories at CarDecor.com.
- These DIY Rustic Succulent Pots are the perfect addition to any table inside or out, and a great way to welcome outside plants indoors during winter.
- Smart Health Talk Pick: Low cost way to make something that can add something special to a room. Use a small branch, hang on wall and add other decorations to hang on it such as garland or small bulbs.
- DIY Sunburst Wall Mirror Of Paint Sticks. Quick, cheap, and easy! You can paint the sticks any color to go with your decor. This would look awesome over a bed or great in an entry way! diy sunburstmirror
- How to Make a Glam Mirror Box With Floral Arrangement
- Industrial Stair Baskets – a simple and beautiful way to create organization and order in your home ad
- Looking for creative ways to make extra money from home? What better way than to sell DIY projects you made? Crafts to make and sell on Etsy, Ebay & Amazon.
- This fun craft for kids is colorful and simple and a great way to celebrate the sweet treats Mother Nature has to offer. Use miniature paper plates, some paint and construction paper to create these colorful fruits for a fun summer project.
- The book folding pattern allows the folder to create this unique Love pattern to be in the book. All my book patterns are measure and mark patterns in mm. Its very simple to create. The end result is so impressive to look at as well as looks great in any place of your house. For this pattern you need a hardback book of 20 cm+ tall ,564+ pages. What you get: 1) instruction + free heart pattern (45 folds) to practice ; 2) pattern for 282 folds The pattern will be download instantly after your payment. You are free to sell completed books but not to share or sell any of the patterns. All my patterns are tried and tested.
- This festive sign is made from upcycled flip-flops! What a fun way to welcome summer and greet your guests. Signs are made to order and will look similar to those pictured here. I can customize with your last name, or any word other youd like instead of Welcome. Price will vary for a sign with more letters (and flip-flops). Thanks for shopping Ta-Da! Workshop. Please stop by again. www.tadaworkshop.com www.facebook.com/tadaworkshop
- What is the best way to make, bake, and care for Sharpie mugs? A test of different temperatures, times, and kinds of washing to find out.
- What a fun, easy, and inexpensive way to update a plain clipboard! Takes only about 15 min. Easy Craft. ScotchBTS ad