Photo via: inmyownstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So simple. Take a sticky hook and hang a decorative bag for trash. Find large assortment of girly car accessories at CarDecor.com.
- Easter Centerpiece | Mix up traditional floral arrangements with a bouquet of bright carrots at the heart of this more subtle Easter-inspired piece.
- These DIY Rustic Succulent Pots are the perfect addition to any table inside or out, and a great way to welcome outside plants indoors during winter.
- Weaving Colorful Ornaments In A Wire Hanger of Christmas Decor! – Cute DIY Projects
- Distressed mason jars, pint or Quart sized mason jar. What a fabulous way to decorate for fall. This is for 4 rustic fall mason jars. Great for seasonal decor o
- DIY Simple Floral and Candle Centerpiece / http://www.himisspuff.com/diy-wedding-centerpieces-on-a-budget/28/
- Monogrammed Floral Door Decor | 35 + DIY Christmas Gifts for Teen Girls | Easy Summer Crafts for Teens to Make
- Smart Health Talk Pick: Low cost way to make something that can add something special to a room. Use a small branch, hang on wall and add other decorations to hang on it such as garland or small bulbs.
- Really cute and simple DIY frame shelves! Look how fun they are! This is such simple project, and a great way to reuse old frames or to dress up cheap frames. cuteframeshelf repurposeoldframes dressupcheapframes
- DIY Designer Switchplates | Click Pic for 25 DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget
- One of the most beautiful things about Christmas is giving and receiving gifts. This holiday season, don’t settle for store-bought gifts. Make your loved ones feel special by giving them a DIY Christmas gift. What better way to celebrate this holiday than creative handmade Christmas gifts? The time, effort, creativity, and love you spent on…Read More »
- Heres a clever collection of simple & fun recycling crafts to enjoy with your kids. Happy crafting!