Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DYI Christmas Trees! 1. Pick your tree cone form (A.C. Moore/Michaels) 2. Get any type of Christmas beads or ornaments 3. Get your hot glue gun ready… 4. Glue on your beads or ornaments starting from the bottom up! Its that easy!
- DIRECTIONS: 1. Cut a glow stick and shake the contents into a jar. Add diamond glitter 2. Seal the top with a lid. 3. Shake. ( glow sticks at the Dollar Tree. used a mason jar that I had left over from the Salt Art in a Jar project. )**WARNINGS AND TIPS: Be sure to read the warning on the back of the glowstick package. my-wedding
- These adorable snowman wine bottles can add a special touch to your winter decor. Place on the mantle or use as a table centerpiece. The set comes as shown. Mr. And Mrs. Snowman made from wine bottles and a child made from a beer bottle. The hats and earmuffs are included in the purchase. Please let me know if you would like the smaller snowman with a hat to represent a boy or earmuffs to represent a girl. All bottles are hand painted so the faces may vary in what you see in the picture from the actual one you receive.
- Any easy way for great dorm room sound? A DIY speaker system! Step 1: Gather supplies: 2 plastic cups, a toilet paper roll, Washi tape, Xacto knife and a Sharpie. Step 2: Trace the toilet paper roll on each cup and cut out with the Xacto knife. Step 3: Trace the bottom of your phone in the middle of the toilet paper roll and cut out; cover with decorative tape. Step 4: Put it together by sliding the roll into each cup and positioning your phone into the slot. Rock on!
- This DIY mason jar is the perfect storage solution or Teachers gift! To DIY: 1) Paint a mason jar one solid color and let dry completely. 2) Paint on a second color, starting from the bottom, going about 2/3 of the way up the jar. Let dry completely. 3) Paint on a final color, starting from the bottom, and go about 1/3 of the way up the jar. 4) Tie on ribbon and gift!
- -a clear, ice cream sundae glass (I picked mine up at our local Dollar Tree store!) -candy to fill the bottom of the glass (I chose conversation hearts for one, and pink and red M for the other!) -a styrofoam circle or half-circle (found in the floral or craft section of places like Walmart) -pink and white taffy -2 candy pixie sticks (for the straws) -chocolate, red-foiled heart -hot glue gun -paper to embroider or to write on if you choose to do labels
- dollar tree DIY hurricane vases… $1 vase and $1 candlestick holder plus glue. for $2 plus the candle, you have a gorgeous hurricane! you could even add ribbon, stones, glass beads, etc in the wedding colors… perfect.
- When temperatures dip outside, you are probably looking for snowy decorations which add more winter wonderland feel to your home. Here you can find some aw
- DIY: Dollar Store Cupcake Stand 2 candle stick holders 3 plates Spray paint in coordinating colors Glue gun or any heavy duty glue
- you can get the vases at Dollar Tree for $1 each. 3 bags of the rocks at $1 each, and the floating candles in a 6 pack for $2.99 at Hob Lob. With a super gorgeous orchid as the flower, in the colors of the wedding, youve got yourself a very pretty, and very thrifty centerpiece! Hmmm…gorgeous!
- Dollar Store DIY Christmas Tree Decor! What you will need: Styrofoam cones, Craft paint & Brush (optional, you can leave white also) Glue gun, Glue sticks Glass bowl fillers (Ones that are flat on bottom). The process is so simple. Paint the styrofoam (optional), let dry, glue on the glass. Pretty and Shiny!
- Glue wooden letters to canvas and then spray paint it all white (or whatever color you like) and voila very cool teen wall decor squares! Discover more teen decorating and organizing tips and ideas @ http://kidsroomdecorating.net