Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great idea of using a small wire basket to organize your eye palettes organize makeup SheGreenville. Great Ideas For Makeup Organization, From Cheap DIY Projects For Building A Vanity Or a Bathroom Drawer, To The Loftier Goals and Storage Solutions. These Can Come From The Dollar Store Or Ikea and Work For Storing Your Acrylic Makeup Products In A Cute And Fun Way. Also Great For Travel Ideas.
- Pin completed! Self adhesive from Dollar Tree and spray painted the outside frame of plastic drawers. DIY dollar store and plastic drawer made pretty!
- Secure small drawer pulls onto a picture frame for a DIY tray.
- Living My Life On Purpose: DIY Girls Vanity (Uses the white plastic drawer bins…I have two!)
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Anthropologie Gold Desk Organizer Knockoff crafts homedecor
- DIY : Makeup Organizer or Makeup Stand | Q8 Mango People
- DIY Craft Organizer – Watch video here: http://www.alejandra.tv/blog/2015/01/video-diy-organization-ideas-part-2/
- How-To: Easy DIY 3-Tiered Jewelry Organizer
- I am doing this – it sounds like a great project! DIY Fabric Covered Bins..Dollar store bin into cute fabric organizer and no sewing 🙂
- This Dollar Tree DIY kitchen organizer is super easy to make and uses only napkin holders and a cookie sheet from the Dollar Tree. This kitchen project can be used to organize your bakeware, cutting boards, tupperware or anything else you can organize.
- DIY Purse Organizer From A Hot Pad — make one for meds and first aid kit, another for coupons. Get hot pads from the dollar store, then sew on patches to personalize it
- dollar store waste basket + drawer pull + home made cake stand