Photo via: vixenmade.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I am doing this – it sounds like a great project! DIY Fabric Covered Bins..Dollar store bin into cute fabric organizer and no sewing 🙂
- Dollar Store Bins covered with fabric using hot glue (no sewing needed). Love this idea!
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.
- Covered in a vintage-inspired fabric and featuring a timeless design, this Kilim stool is an ideal pick for any interior aiming for a rustic touch.
- Fabric Covered Boxes – thrifty! No more buying fancy boxes (This actually has the instructions)
- Dollar Store Crafts – Hanging Baskets – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Halloween zombie cage decoration. The cage is made from dollar store laundry baskets.
- Baskets from dollar store
- Shabby-licious!! I would use a more natural jute rope you can usually find at your local dollar store 🙂 check out The Metal Barn on ETSY to see what awesome rustic finds were making in the barn!! Rope covered coffee cans, jars, etc… nice to give something in
- Use those cheap baskets you find a Walmart or The Dollar Store in your bathroom drawers to separate, organize and store all of your make up and other toiletries! You could have one basket for eyes, one for lips, one for brushes, one for nail supplies, etc.
- Dollar Store Craft: Gift Baskets from Dollar Tree: Spa, Facial, Pedicure / Feet, Kitchen and spa. Cheap Homemade Gift Idea for Christmas, Saint Valentine’s Day, Birthday or Mother’s Day. More Dollar Store Ideas on www.MariaSself.com