Photo via: motivationaltrends.blogspot.mx
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Autumn Apple Door Decor – DIY Fall Wreath Craft Home Decorating Tutorial from The Wood Grain Cottage
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- A Lego themed party is hugely popular. Give a Lego theme a go at an upcoming birthday celebration and decorate with these easy DIY Lego head mason jars!
- If you’re looking for simple yet high impact home decor pieces look no further than DIY crafts with pebbles and river rocks. These materials are cheap, easily accessible and you can create some pretty cool decor accents with them. It doesn’t take much effort too. Imagine adorable river rock mats and pebble coasters, beautiful wall art …
- DIY Black Pebble Trivets…a great and inexpensive gift idea! | via Make It and Love It
- 7 Classic DIY Garden Walkway Projects • Tutorials and Ideas! Including, from this old house, a great tutorial on how to lay a classic brick path. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post772633&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- Plant themed puns! Check the whole store for more! www.etsy.com/shop/PlantPuns
- Glitz and glam are front and center in this gorgeous Kate Spade Themed 30th Birthday Party!
- Super Easy Wall Art from Reusable Bags. Ive seen cute Disney themed ones at the dollar tree
- Christmas is just around the corner, so it’s time to dress up all your house inside and outside and get it ready for season. This year, let’s try a warm and welcoming theme for our Christmas—the rustic style. Rustic Christmas decorations look very sweet and cozy ans always finished with wood finishes, rich shades of…Read More »
- beer coasters- tiles, felt for bottom, modge podge on cut 6-pack holders, and coat with hi-gloss laquer
- Coasters made from terracotta pot bases… Smart. Better than tiles, the water cant drip off the edge this way.