Photo via: fabartdiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A file holder from Dollar Tree to organize your kitchen as well. Wonderful idea!
- super easy!! rattan balls from dollar store and spraypainted. Tip: spraypaint the balls in a shoebox while rolling them around, no sticking to the box while they dry. VIA: creationsbykara.com
- De-pot eyeshadows, blush, bronzers, etc. from all their many current containers and combine into one organized magnetic box. thebeautydepartment.com depotting party
- DIY Christmas Tree Box Template DIY Projects | UsefulDIY.com
- You dont have to spend hundreds on organizing your home. Try these hacks to create DIY cereal box organizers! These are easy to customize and inexpensive!
- DIY shadow box of your favorite moments together and favorite past times! I love this anniversary idea and it makes for unique wall decoration!
- Keep your paper plates and napkins in a magazine file so they’ll be easy to grab whenever you have guests over. | 7 Quick Ways To Actually Declutter Your Life
- Jambalaya, Crawfish Pie, File gumbo Original Mini New Orleans and Louisiana art 4 x 4 acrylic and mixed media on canvas – 3 minis shown here
- Store and organize board games in a hanging shoe organizer.
- Hang shoe holder in bathroom for storage
- Pvc pipes for shoe organizing? YEAH!
- The new popular summer idea is to make flip flop wreaths! There are so many ways to make them but here are some of my favorites I found! Glue 7 bright colored flip flops together overlapping each other and spell out the letters “Welcome” on each shoe. You will need something for the back such as …