Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Decorative Letters With Twigs. Super quick and easy project that you can make for your decor! Looks great on your fall mantel and add a touch of rustic warm!
- So simple. Take a sticky hook and hang a decorative bag for trash. Find large assortment of girly car accessories at CarDecor.com.
- DIY Decor Hanger. What a simple way to hang floral arrangements outside.
- Monogrammed Floral Door Decor | 35 + DIY Christmas Gifts for Teen Girls | Easy Summer Crafts for Teens to Make
- DIY Simple Floral and Candle Centerpiece / http://www.himisspuff.com/diy-wedding-centerpieces-on-a-budget/28/
- DIY Rustic Letters With Flowers: A wood sign with flowers that says DESIGN! It is perfect for a teen girls bedroom decor!
- Anthro Inspired Faux Zinc Letters | Click Pic for 28 DIY Kitchen Decorating Ideas on a Budget | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget Budgeting, Budget, Budget Tips
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Gold Magnetic Letters @istandarddesign
- Patterned Letters | 18 DIY Tumblr Dorm Room Ideas for Girls that you will want to recreate!
- Simple DIY! The dollar store oftentimes has gorgeous flowers, thrift stores always have vintage frames, and for those who want something a little sturdier than cardboard for the letter, Michaels or JoAnns carry wooden letters in all sizes!
- DIY holiday glitter bunting. Saw these lollies in the Target $ Spot. Just add some letters and Voila! Cute Holiday Décor!
- Get sandals from the dollar store, glue them together as shown, add WELCOME letters and other embellishments, then hang it as a summer wreath. Love this easy DIY wreath idea