Photo via: shantyinsanity.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Garden Lamp Post made from Dollar Store Solar Lights – Mad in Crafts
- Floating Candles – made by painting paper towel and toilet paper rolls white and drippy with “wax.” String them from the ceiling with LED lights. The darker it is the more impressive, and magical.
- Dessert Tray~ These are made with Dollar store plates and light fixtures (the ones with the globes- I see them at the thrift store all the time!) @?? ?? Bowen
- Dessert Tray~ These are made with Dollar store plates and light fixtures (the ones with the globes- I see them at the thrift store all the time!)
- Easy DIY Solar Light Lamp Post with Flower Planter for the deck. Life on Lakeshore Drive
- DIY of the Week: How to make your own Halloween Solar Lights | Halloween Culture Blog
- How To Make Mason Jar Solar Lights – Simple DIY Tutorial
- snowmen … I saved the glass globes from a old lighting fixture, gonna try this with those.
- How to make a mason jar solar light | DIY & Crafts Tutorials
- See how I made a budget friendly, gorgeous DIY sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion and scrapbook paper! You wont believe how stunning this turned out!
- diy ping pong lights: thinking of making this more wintry by coating the pp balls with epsom salts and using a white light string…they would kind of look like little snow balls.
- Garden Globes