Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY candle holder wedding centerpieces with glass bead
- DIY paperweights from glass candle holders
- dollar tree DIY hurricane vases… $1 vase and $1 candlestick holder plus glue. for $2 plus the candle, you have a gorgeous hurricane! you could even add ribbon, stones, glass beads, etc in the wedding colors… perfect.
- This is a project that is super simple and that you can complete for just a few dollars. These DIY lanterns are perfect for the 4th of July!
- Check out this step by step tutorial for learning how to make painted and frosted glass jars ~ which make great candle holders!
- Dollar store! glue glass onto candle stick and bam! fill with freaky freaky things! Love it!
- How To Make Wine Glass Snow Globe Candle Holder | The WHOot
- Twig candle holders – upcycle this with empty glass jars from dollar store. Might make these for my mom! she would love them!!
- Cheap wine glass + tea light candle + paper cup with bottom cut out.
- Cheap wine glass + tea light candle + paper cup with bottom cut out. So cute and easy!
- Sooo cute! Making a cloche out of a glass candle stick, glass plate, glass and knob. Stone spray paint can change any dollar store find…Savvy Seasons by Liz
- ^For This Project You Will Need: Candle stick (recycle one you no longer love) Glass Hurricane (I purchased mine at Michaels) E6000 Glue or Gorilla Krazy Glue