Photo via: blog.homes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add some sparkle to your springtime decor with these glitter Easter eggs. Easy to make with just a few supplies, youll love this project.
- DIY OF THE WEEK : Side table from a wire basket – a 20 minute DIY Basket: Target (there are some of this Right now on the Sales Spot for $3) Ross has some cheap options as well. Spray Paint: Recommend Rust oleum or Valspar. Table Top: Just take the top of an old Stool or old table, I find some great options at the Thrift Store.
- With summer ending and fall coming, leaves turn brown and temperatures go down. Add some seasonal flair to your home inside and out with falls most iconic symbols, such as pumpkins, leaves, pine cones, and other natural elements that signal the coming of the holidays.
- Who doesnt love the Target dollar spot? They have great decor items for so cheap! Win, win! Transform their table runners into two different projects!
- Add some splash of colors and charm to any room in your house with this DIY pom pom rug. This project is super easy and fun to make. Although it’s a bit time-consuming, we promise you it’s going to be worth it all. You can use your rug as a wall décor, a table runner; adorn your mantlepiece for Christmas or other special occasions or a funky floor accent. Make one of these super plush rugs for yourself. Here’s how. credits:Awbee’sCorner Materials: 22”x13” plastic cross stitching grid Yarn in assorted colors Scissors Instructions: 1. Make pom poms in different colors.
- Decorate your walls with whimsical holiday icons in just a few simple steps! First, paint your canvas with the color of your choice. Once dry, adhere the laser cut plaques with Weldbond®. Make multiple styles and sizes to add holiday cheer to your home. Everything you need for this project can be found at your local Michaels.
- Get the perfect festive look for your home without spending a fortune by trying out some of these quick and easy Christmas decor crafts. From Glitter Acorns
- Dollar store fake fruit + glitter = cute inexpensive decor Simply Southern, Sweet, Classy and Sassy: DIY Christmas Décor!
- Some people see a cheese or sugar shaker, but me? I see a vase with a built in flower frog!! From the dollar store or thrift shop, cheese & sugar shakers are pretty common, but they really are the perfect way to arrange flowers! Ideal for a DIY wedding on a budget…or really, just party or home decor. I gave mine a milk glass paint job to hide the stems and theyve been repurposed and upcycled into a fun and easy craft project. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- DIY Decorative Letters With Twigs. Super quick and easy project that you can make for your decor! Looks great on your fall mantel and add a touch of rustic warm!
- Could this be any cuter for a dinosaur themed party? When I saw this dinosaur serving dish on the Three Little Monkeys Studio website, I immediately emailed Gretchen to see if I could feature it over here. I have a bit an obsession with all things dinosaur birthday party related, so this is right up my alley. Gretchen thought of it while she was getting ready to give some toys and dishes to Goodwill. Genius, right? Gretchen says that she sees this dinosaur serving dish beyond dinosaurs – with rabbits for easter to hold little Easter eggs or a cute
- Glue wooden letters to canvas and then spray paint it all white (or whatever color you like) and voila very cool teen wall decor squares! Discover more teen decorating and organizing tips and ideas @ http://kidsroomdecorating.net