Photo via: purplebutterflykisses.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shabby-licious!! I would use a more natural jute rope you can usually find at your local dollar store 🙂 check out The Metal Barn on ETSY to see what awesome rustic finds were making in the barn!! Rope covered coffee cans, jars, etc… nice to give something in
- Simple candles wrapped with rustic jingle bells and jute rope create pretty Christmas centerpiece.
- Beautiful candles with jute webbing and dollar store ornaments
- DIYFriday 3 easy steps to kick start your fall décor with these jute wrapped chalk painted milk bottles. Just paint, wrap & fill.
- Glass and jute… must do for fall!
- Lighted Wine Bottle/ Decoration/ Gift/ Beach House – Beach Palm Tree/ Frosted Glass with Burlap, Jute and Sea Shells/ White Lights
- Picture wreath with dollar tree picture frames, a wreath from hobby lobby. And the bow is made from burlap ribbon from hobby lobby. I painted the wooden letter for the middle to hang and attached it with jute from the back. I attached it all with hot glue and since hanging on the wall, it has stayed together very well. Does not transport well.
- lightbulb vases, crafts, diy, garden, for the home, decor, ruche
- easy holiday vases, crafts, decks, diy, home decor, how to
- DIY Glittery Pink Vases
- DIY Apothecary Vases
- DIY Winter Vases by Design, Dining + Diapers