Photo via: budziakbeauty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Dollar Store Makeup Brush Holder I so need one of these for my chunky handled brushes!
- Glitz and glam are front and center in this gorgeous Kate Spade Themed 30th Birthday Party!
- POTTERY BARN INSPIRED ROPE WRAPPED CANDLE HOLDER DIY A beach chic candleholder that is easy to make and very inexpensive!
- Once again…I have been inspired by one of your emails (or Facebook posts…I can’t remember which it was!) to try something that would never have occurred to me otherwise. Earlier this week it was Car Air Fresheners, today it’s Wipes For Little Noses. I’ll be honest and say I didn’t really know what these were…but …
- An absolutely beautiful pink and gold graduation party, filled with DIY ideas and inspired by Tiny Prints new line of invitations.
- What is the best way to make, bake, and care for Sharpie mugs? I tested different temperatures, times, and kinds of washing to find out.
- When Amanda saw Taunas pickle jar turned apothecary jar, she had to make one of her own. This is Taunas creation: And, this is Amandas: Beside the jar and lid, which Amanda actually bought at a hobby store versus Taunas which actually is an empty pickle jar, the materials to make one include a candlestick, a washer and nob, a finial, some spray paint and various glues. When done, Amandas jar tops out at a whopping 20 inches tall! To read about how each project was done, visit Creative Confetti (Taunas) or Pinterest and the Pauper (Amandas). Super Glue and a Pickle…
- This post contains affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. Last but not least, my very favorite detail from our End of Summer Party! We loved the Metallic Confetti Tumblers from our Summer party so much that we just had to make some more. Again we went with Martha Stewart’s glass paint collection, but this time we tried the “Frost” paint. It is an awesome product and we’re so happy with how these turned out! Materials: Glass tumblers, rubbing alcohol, painter’s tape, a foam pouncer, and Martha Stewart Craft’s Translucent Frost Glass Paint (we used Beach Glass!) One or more of the supplies listed contain affiliate links. If purchased, I will receive a commission. What to do: 1. Using rubbing alcohol and a paper
- I just took an old plastic bin and wiped it down. Then I spray painted the outer parts first with a metallic/gold then got a spray paint gold glitter and put that over it. The front of the bins are painted in the chalkboard paint to help label my drawers! Very simple and took me maybe 30 minutes all together. Easy office decorations
- Pretty Makeup Brush Holder!PLEASE LIKE SHARE AND FOLLOW MY PAGE THANK YOU
- Dollar Store Crafts – Flip Flop Wreaths – Best Cheap DIY Dollar Store Craft Ideas for Kids, Teen, Adults, Gifts and For Home – Christmas Gift Ideas, Jewelry, Easy Decorations. Crafts to Make and Sell and Organization Projects http://diyjoy.com/dollar-store-crafts
- Makeup can be such a pain to store! Dont you agree? Today I have rounded up 16 DIY Makeup Organization Ideas. You will find a way to end your makeup mess.