Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Antiqued Plaque tutorial. Find out how to take a cheap tray from the dollar store and refashion it into one of the coolest cheap creative Christmas gifts weve seen!
- Need to pin so I actually remember! cheap frame and pretty paper to make a tray
- Transform these cute figurines into handy note organizers for your desk. | 18 DIY Dollar-Store Projects Thatll Transform Your Dorm For Cheap
- DIY display shelves using cheap frames… SO cute and easy! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Do you want an easy, cute craft that will stand out in your room? Well, then you should totally make this DIY galaxy in a jar! It is super easy, pretty cheap and is a great gift to any of your friends. You can also write any quote on the chalkboard tape to make it like …
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Cute Yarn Balls – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Great idea of using a small wire basket to organize your eye palettes organize makeup SheGreenville. Great Ideas For Makeup Organization, From Cheap DIY Projects For Building A Vanity Or a Bathroom Drawer, To The Loftier Goals and Storage Solutions. These Can Come From The Dollar Store Or Ikea and Work For Storing Your Acrylic Makeup Products In A Cute And Fun Way. Also Great For Travel Ideas.
- DIY Tiered Tray from frames- What Treasures Await
- Click here to DIY Upgrade Dollar Store Plastic Tray with book pages. Perfect Gift & Serving piece. Sealing trick with Blog instructions. From MrsPollyRogers.com
- Selina Lake Outdoor Living Book 12 page special Just add sunshine as featured in @you Magazine – @RylandPeters&Small&Small&Small Styling by Selina Lake Photography by Debi Treloar
- Keep your paper plates and napkins in a magazine file so they’ll be easy to grab whenever you have guests over. | 7 Quick Ways To Actually Declutter Your Life
- Magazine Mirror! Read for more ideas!