Photo via: southernrevivals.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- i suppose my current work situation isn’t as bad as it could be — but it’s not good. i do the majority of my DIYs on the dining table, coffee table, and a makeshift desk from a la…
- Outdoor lantern and ornaments. More
- Make this easy rustic farmhouse coffee table with balustrades or country-style legs and whitewash finish. The table is large enough for any …
- In the fourth installment of our furniture series on tables (see past series on the Kitchen Table, Dining Table, and Coffee Table) we present the side table. Its that perfect extra spot to set a glass, stand a lamp, or display fresh flowers. – Megan Hamakers Furniture Design Series: The Side Table design collection on Dwell.
- I like this for an outdoor party, you could even submerge some cut flowers instead of plants, party decor, table decor.
- 10 DIY Pallet Trees to Decorate Your House | 101 Pallets
- DIY Watercolor Coffee Mug
- Burlap Coffee Canister | Click Pic for 20 DIY Kitchen Storage Ideas for Small Spaces | Easy Kitchen Organization Ideas
- Who knew you could DIY candles by mixing them with other scents! By mixing this vanilla candle with coffee beans, you can enhance your home with the smell of french vanilla coffee! Perfect for early fall mornings.
- Outdoor Furniture DIY Ideas that are Awesome
- Check out this super creative list of 20+ DIY Christmas decorations, using old Christmas lights, artificial Christmas trees, outdoor string lights etc
- DIY Thrifted Dishes Bird Feeder and Bird Bath from Morena’s Corner. I’ve gotten a message asking for more outdoor DIYs, and these are just a variation on the “glue and stick” cake stands. Top Photo: Tea Cup Bird Feeder Tutorial from Morena’s Corner at Dollar Store Crafts here. Bottom Photo: Tea Pot Bird Bath Tutorial from Morena’s Corner here.